|| Guided Tours
London, the UK's capital
city, is a living, breathing
metropolis laced with layers of fascinating history, which began as
the Romans set up camp along the River Thames. Housing some of the
most famous attractions in the world, London is a modern European
hub, which has something for everyone.
We are able to arrange tailor-made itineraries to suit your
group's requirements and budget including:
- London tour - passing the many places of interest such as Big
Ben, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and St.Paul's
Cathedral. Entrances can be included at any of the major
attractions such as the Tower of London, Madame Tussauds,
British Airways London Eye, or a River cruise on the Thames.
- Windsor - with visits to Windsor Castle, one of the Queen's
official residences and Eton College, one of the most exclusive
schools in the world
- Hampton Court Palace - King Henry VIII's magnificent Tudor
- Leeds Castle - "The Loveliest Castle in the world"
- Oxford - The City of Dreaming Spires
- Salisbury and Stonehenge - Visit Salisbury Cathedral and the
prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge
- Hever Castle - the childhood home of Anne Boleyn
- Greenwich - Take a look around Maritime Greenwich
and the National Maritime Museum
Either complete the
form or contact us to discuss your requirements further.